"Brown Girls In Tech 3.0" Fitted Tee
Represent an organization that empowers underrepresented women and girls to pursue tech and STEM related fields. BGIT is making an impact to close the gender and diversity gap in tech.
- feminine fit, crew neck, and short sleeves
- 4.2 ounce 100% combed and ring-spun cotton, 30 singles
- Side seams, slim fit
- Longer body length
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Did You Know?
Brown Girls in Tech (BGIT) is focused on the education, engagement and empowerment of brown girls and women who are passionate about technology and entrepreneurship. Our goal is to accelerate the growth of brown girls in tech by preparing them with the skills and resources to start a career in tech, build a successful startup and/or pursue their entrepreneurial ventures. BGIT offers workshops, online labs, hack-a-thons, conferences, entrepreneurial training, and other events that continue to enhance and increase the talent pipeline in STEM careers globally for brown women and girls.
- To EMPOWER brown girls to pursue a career in tech, build a startup and/or apply their digital skills as entrepreneurs.
- To CONNECT Brown Girls in Tech through events, bootcamps, web networking, conferences and accelerator opportunities.
- To equip brown girls with the skills and resources to SUCCEED through exposure, networking and mentorship.
For More Information, visit https://browngirlsintech.com